- Take advantage of the highest detection rates
- Protect yourself against online fraud and data theft
- Surf without worrying: best protection when banking, shopping and sending email
- Protect your personal data, even on social networks
G DATA Total Protection
Antivirus with Firewall and automatic backups
Benefits of G DATA Total Protection
- Save time due to simple usability and quick installation
- Speed up the boot process
- Protect your kids from harmful content
- Erase sensitive data without a trace with just one click
- Back up all your data with automatic Cloud backup too
Undisturbed surf with G DATA Total Protection
Security doesn't get any better! G DATA Total Protection not only reliably protects you against viruses, Trojans, spyware and hacking - thanks to the numerous extras such as encryption of your personal data or reliable device control, you are also completely safe from every other threat. The comprehensive exploit protection also safeguards your PC against malware that targets and exploits security vulnerabilities in your installed software.
New in this version is the password manager. It also includes the opportunity to store your backups in the German cloud DriveOnWeb. Your data are stored securely encrypted on servers based in Germany.
A safe for your data - G DATA cloud backup
Effectively protect yourself from data loss though automated backups. G DATA Total Protection uploads your data into a secure cloud and protects what you hold dear. Photos and documents stay securely protected, even when your data is attacked by blackmailers or hackers. G DATA is a reliable partner at your side. Trust in the easiest way to be safe from against online threats - with G DATA Total Protection and automatic cloud backups.
Relax - we have you backed up
For the past few months, cyber blackmailers have been front page news. Ransomware such as Locky or Petya scare a lot of PC users all around the world. They play on people's fear of losing the digital memories which are stored in photos and videos. This type of malware encrypts the data on the computer and only decrypts them when a ransom is paid. Put an end to this digital blackmailing on your PC - with G DATA Total Protection and regular cloud backups.
Features of G DATA Total Protection at a glance
The user interface of G DATA Total Protection
- Windows 10 / 8.x / 7: min. 2 GB RAM (32/64 bit)
- optional DVD-ROM drive
- To install the software for virus signatures as well as for software updates, an Internet connection is required