| Join us in making our dynamic and growing company succeed and use this opportunity to strengthen your career.
- Developing of new tools and systems/services for the Strategic Research and Development Department
- Maintaining existing Ruby on Rails based web applications and background automation tools that are used by several teams for the collection and analysis of malicious samples, to generate detection patterns/signatures and to release new signatures and scan engines to customers
- Improving the scalability and availability of said systems for better support of multi-site/global operations
- At least 2 years of experience with developing web applications using Ruby on Rails
- Good knowledge and experience using MySQL
- You are able to work in both Windows and Linux environments
- Good English speaking and writing skills
Additional skills are welcome:
- Experienced with JRuby and its Java interop
- Experienced with RabbitMQ
- Experienced with Chef/Puppet
- Computer Science Graduate
What you can expect from us:
- Diversified and interesting job with a lot of own responsibilities and the possibility to contribute own ideas
- Job security and flexible working hours in an attractive and modern organization
- Excellent employee benefits
- Possibility to take part in advanced trainings
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision making processes
- Experienced colleagues who challenge you on a technical level, answer your questions and train you as best as possible
As one of the leading providers of Internet Security and Virus Protection, G DATA Software AG, which was founded in 1985, markets its products in over 90 countries and protects millions of computers across the world.
With us the focus is on the employee. Everyone in our diverse, international team enjoys personalized support and a unique working climate. Our farreaching training options are enhanced by flexible working hours and regular team events.
If you are interested, please send your informative and full documentation with details of salary expectations via email as an Acrobat (PDF) document to:
Recruiter: Christin Bockholt